Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach.
It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for everyone I've asked, and I felt my confidence improve greatly in terms of doing character-related stuff.
Hope you enjoyed the class as much as we did. You're really an awesome teacher!
o(^w^)b
See you around I guess?
Monday, 18 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...
No comments:
Post a Comment