Saturday, 21 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...


paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/4adfeb284b3f2113f06846addd35b5f3.png
ReplyDeletegif: https://i.gyazo.com/c05c1ccd007b8b020143cf94556df4d1.mp4
Gif for easier viewing of what was changed.
Great work! I believe the top one was the 2nd piece you did and I see improvements in that already from the first. The first was quite a difficult portrait to paint due to how slick and subtle all the shapes were. I tried to show how even though the face is quite delicate, it can still be blocked off into planes.