Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

https://gyazo.com/f34aaefea439f69f1151c3fa2bc4bb2c
ReplyDeleteHello Lea! I did a quick paintover in grayscale because at this stage I still want you to try to figure out light+shadow without getting distracted by colors. Without the colors, it's easy to see that your lighting was still not properly reflecting the form of the character and the lighting situation you picked. This is a rather complex lighting situation with a strong backlighting and a strong, but low range secondary lighting.
For this type of lighting, it's really important to have an understanding of the form and planes. Thus I put on the side a breakdown of the shapes of the body in that pose+lighting situation. I hope this helps!