I love your dedication and I can already see so much progress from the 3 studies! The last one especially is incredibly strong.
I did a paintover of the 2nd bust study because it is quite a difficult figure to paint. her face is lit from multiple sources that wash out much of the planes. There is a strong light coming from the top however that gets lost in your original study and I added that in as well as simplifying some shapes.
paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/6b5eb4e860aceec9789759f93618fb25.png
ReplyDeletegif: https://i.gyazo.com/2a7f24e673d6f636503572b2d44dc1fa.mp4
I love your dedication and I can already see so much progress from the 3 studies! The last one especially is incredibly strong.
I did a paintover of the 2nd bust study because it is quite a difficult figure to paint. her face is lit from multiple sources that wash out much of the planes. There is a strong light coming from the top however that gets lost in your original study and I added that in as well as simplifying some shapes.