Hello, I'm really sorry for this but my ISP decided to cut off my internet yesterday instead of the end of the month like I've asked.
I won't be able to get internet reliably till Friday 5pm so feel free to extend the homework deadline till then. Otherwise, I will try to comment and do paintovers during the week via my ipad from 12pm-6pm at a local starbucks.
I apologize in advanced if I cannot get to a student in a timely manner till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Noa :)
ReplyDeleteI know you don't have internet but I was just wondering if later on we will have access to the power point of sunday's class ?
Thank you very much,
Have a good day!
Stéph
Hello Stephanie! I have posted a link to week 2's powerpoint onto the blog already ^^. If you are looking for week 3's powerpoint, I will be posting that 30mins before class starts this Sunday.
Delete