Friday, 20 April 2018

week 1 homework

Learned a lot from this exercise. Although unfinished, I consider the last one to be the most effective in terms of value, brush control and edge work due to what I learned from the previous two busts.


2 comments:

  1. paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/3293f9980f47ecae7fb741d56402ac1f.png
    gif: https://i.gyazo.com/9add998f3695bcbb8db9d4c430e5c0d5.mp4

    Amazing studies and I agree with your comment. I think the third is your strongest as well so I took that to show how we can push it even further. You have a great grasp on shapes and form already so I really didn't touch up much, but I amped up the occlusion shadows as well as the backlighting to really bring more dimension to this character. Otherwise, your use of values is excellent and it's just these small touches that I think can really make the figure pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...