Thursday, 26 April 2018

week2.5_KrisSteinz

Hi Noa,
I pushed the rendering some more and made some adjustments based off of your paint over. I would appreciate another critique if you have the time. Thank you!

  

1 comment:

  1. Gifs are back!
    https://i.gyazo.com/9494b47c570db80a8f4fb19c73302ae7.mp4

    PNG: https://i.gyazo.com/b0d6ecb1171a4a85416ba52be7fbc211.png

    Some of the stuff are bordering nitpicks at this stage because I think you're doing really well. I softened up the shoulder because I made is very exaggerated in the first paintover to make it easier to see what I meant. Also using broader brushes first to solidify chunks of hair is important to really get that silky feel.

    This is also off topic to rendering and more related on anatomy but: https://i.gyazo.com/41a6919a146ef75e3203cf2811fd01f2.png
    These are really major changes that I noticed quite late into the process so please don't feel pressured to make these alterations. It's more of a side-note for the future. I looked at the anatomy and the torso should show a more obvious twist in the midriff area with how the legs+arms are angled. The wrist twisting upwards is more of a flavor and adds some movement to her posing to make it feel less stiff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...