Monday, 21 May 2018

Kris - Week 6

Hi Noa,
I made some decent progress today so I figured I would post my progress to get some general feedback before you leave for the convention. Any feedback is always appreciated, 
Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Kris! Speedy progress! I'm liking how the pose is much better.

    Here is my quick paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/a4c7e899a7c32ac9838649f1be53634e.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/39a6edda14aa23dd57017ff1a19576ed.mp4
    Sorry for how quick it is, busy packing today.

    I think the overall lighting can be a bit stronger, especially so that the armor can pop out more. The hair was starting to look a bit too cone-like without the curve of the head from the front to back being too evident. I also incorporated some reflections of the flail and head/hair onto the shoulder pad so if you can, study that and try to recreate that feel onto the other pieces of armor.

    Great work so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...