But I feel like this paonting is done for now !!!
Had fun with this exercise..
I might add the actual dialogue box later this week, but for now, Voila !!!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
Hey Simon, this looks amazing! A full scene!
ReplyDeleteI love the atmosphere and tone of the image.
I did a paint-over mostly focusing on the skin since that was the goal for this assignment: https://i.gyazo.com/3f8da331f9256bb4cba47abe52445851.png
https://i.gyazo.com/e9ffe3a539386e61ed1cd7ebdf7abaae.mp4
( I think I accidentally made the skeptical expression a little milder so please ignore that)
At the moment his skin is looking a quite dull and not nearly warm enough in my opinion for the warm yellow light that's shining on him. I exaggerated the tones a bit and I also found a sweet reference for this type of lighting so I hope this helps!
(I also turned up the volume of the cig smoke cause I love smoke dancing in the light...)