Hello Simon, congratulations on horrifying me. This is one creepy monster design, great job.
As for critiques I think you got the a good solid base and to bring it further I think we can start cleaning up some places to further emphasize the texture of this entity. If I remember correctly, you were looking at Alien designs and I think that sort of leathery slimy look would be great to practice on this.
Hello Simon, congratulations on horrifying me. This is one creepy monster design, great job.
ReplyDeleteAs for critiques I think you got the a good solid base and to bring it further I think we can start cleaning up some places to further emphasize the texture of this entity. If I remember correctly, you were looking at Alien designs and I think that sort of leathery slimy look would be great to practice on this.
https://i.gyazo.com/c4da6a08a185415fc91aa594c9621014.png
https://i.gyazo.com/17c67209c5f379d54c978ef861c21bc1.mp4
I did a bit on the arm and legs as well as work with the reflective light to emphasize his form and texture.