Hello,
Here are some works that I finally finished. The critics are welcome.
Thank you and good day!
Laura
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...


Hello Laura, thank you for posting these!
ReplyDeleteI think these ideas are wonderful and I'm happy to see them on here. I did a bit of paintovers for these two and one common thing that I see is you tend to use strong highlights on edges even for curved areas.
elf king: https://i.gyazo.com/2c2df5a2f9c680414f976d8957d39eaf.png
merchant: https://i.gyazo.com/6430e703fba6b1316c71859995d45188.png
gif: https://i.gyazo.com/6ad60a1a952eb4b429e2e3b093def04d.mp4||
I hope the paint-over shows what I mean. The edge highlights are more fitting for rim-lights where the lighting comes a little from behind instead of the frontal lighting. I hope this helps!