Sunday, 20 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Philippe,
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting!
I think the design is looking great. I do have one major critique however is that it's a little hard to tell where all the light is coming from. There's the light from his blue magic, but the rest of the light doesn't have much uniformity. I tried to unify it a bit while painting over the drapery, but that's something to keep in mind for next time.
https://i.gyazo.com/370c2efdd94274518107d85f33a4f570.png
https://i.gyazo.com/c3edffc8dec359d760787a98faf88b5b.mp4
The two drapery seemed to look like different colors and materials which I am not sure was your intent or not, but I've made the likeness closer so that it looks more like one whole cape.
I hope this helps!