Sunday, 3 June 2018

Brennan - Homework

Homework from previous weeks; I'll have my time traveller up soon.


Another version of the merchant, in her winter clothes. She's supposed have to a somewhat skeptical expression, but I'm not sure that I was entirely successful. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Brennan!
    I'm so sorry the feedbacks for this got delayed.
    Here is the paint-over for the merchant NPC:
    https://i.gyazo.com/fa9791566dcad85ccb9488ee29fa9280.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/cade82395bad40c80f17119ff3475b51.mp4
    I think that there can be more volume shown in the cape and the fur as well as her bandana. I have also added a red line for her arm which seems a little short in my opinion.

    For the warrior image, I focused more on the overall image. The horse looked as if the lighting was a very sharp sunny day while the warrior had a more diffused lighting.

    https://i.gyazo.com/306f3d9f4db01cb2e361a1375261ff3f.jpg
    https://i.gyazo.com/5bac8afb7170f6e324981747960a89be.mp4


    I brightened the whole image because the colors were looking too saturated for a natural feel. The sky also becomes less blue the closer it is to the horizon instead because the atmosphere above is what gives the deep blue color. I also attempted to balance the lighting between the horse and warrior as well with stronger contrast on the warrior and less contrast on the horse. Please let me know if this helps and if there's anything else that you wanted me to go over that I did not touch on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noa! These are really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...