Hello Jesus! This is looking great! I think you did a great job adding filters and painting over the photos to incorporate them. I think we can bring out the uniformity of the piece more with altering the light sources to relate to each other more.
I did a quick paintover of the upper body: https://i.gyazo.com/6328cd5ade109ed6212d787862f12441.png https://i.gyazo.com/2b1baadf21efdad3b1d9fef3f0067cd6.mp4
The body and braid was displaying that the light was coming from the left, but the hair seemed as if the light was coming from the right so I darkened the right side to go with the leftish lighting.
Hello Jesus!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking great! I think you did a great job adding filters and painting over the photos to incorporate them. I think we can bring out the uniformity of the piece more with altering the light sources to relate to each other more.
I did a quick paintover of the upper body: https://i.gyazo.com/6328cd5ade109ed6212d787862f12441.png
https://i.gyazo.com/2b1baadf21efdad3b1d9fef3f0067cd6.mp4
The body and braid was displaying that the light was coming from the left, but the hair seemed as if the light was coming from the right so I darkened the right side to go with the leftish lighting.