Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...





Paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/a91ac5a3196240fe4be75f9aa9f91e5c.png
ReplyDeletegif: https://i.gyazo.com/9bbbd70ba1ab79ffa329cb01c6992b64.mp4
Hello Brennan, amazing 3 studies! I see that you have a solid understanding of foundations and it doesn't seem like you have much trouble seeing light+shadow in shapes.
I took the liberty of doing a paintover of your 2nd piece. I didn't see a need to really fix your shapes, but I did want to brighten up the picture and soften the contrast on lighter core+cast shadows so that the darkest occlusion shadows can throw a heavier punch.