Hello Daphne! I love this character and I had to stop myself from wanting to bring it to a polish finish myself.
paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/8abfacfd772e13fa47acf0a9ce941cbb.png mp4: https://i.gyazo.com/5a5066bc6be5336eeae586a92445a573.mp4 I brought some more shadow to his face to bring out the form more, because compared to the rendering you put on the rest of the character, the skin felt a tad flat. I am also usually a proponent of using more color but with this genre, I feel like using lots of neutral greens and duller warm colors would bring out the atmosphere more.
Hello Daphne!
ReplyDeleteI love this character and I had to stop myself from wanting to bring it to a polish finish myself.
paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/8abfacfd772e13fa47acf0a9ce941cbb.png
mp4: https://i.gyazo.com/5a5066bc6be5336eeae586a92445a573.mp4
I brought some more shadow to his face to bring out the form more, because compared to the rendering you put on the rest of the character, the skin felt a tad flat. I am also usually a proponent of using more color but with this genre, I feel like using lots of neutral greens and duller warm colors would bring out the atmosphere more.