Thursday, 24 May 2018

Kris Week 6 Update

Hi Noa,
Here is my updated version. I like how pretty much everything turned out, but Im still having trouble trying to get the skin to look right. I feel like it is starting to get a little muddy and would love some tips on how to go about fixing it if you have the time. 
Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris,
    I agree you should be happy with how it's turning out! I think it's your strongest piece yet. As for some tips on skin, I always take a large brush and paint over areas that i think look muddy with a single stroke of a cleaner color.

    Here is a quick paintover of the face: https://gyazo.com/cd6ce6b5307513337ea2bb74ef0fa945

    For this I think his face could use some more warmth. He's in action and unless he's been in a dire situation for weeks/months, I think it would be more pursuasive to have his cheeks and ears be a little flushed with blood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...