So this was supposed to be a elf armor suit but I think that the elf element pretty much got lost...
I guess it could be considered an egyptian elf ....
Anyways, im still happy on how it turned out !!
Hi Simon, Great work with getting out the forms of the helmet and weapon! I think you're getting a good hang of using aerial perspective within character art as well.
The next step might be to focus on tonal shifts within the same color (shift in light+shadow of the same item) to bring out more dimension to your pieces. Here is a rough paintover; https://gyazo.com/a79b9973e9f4d2c4eb5ece5aecbed3db
I apologize there's no gif because I am on my ipad but I hope this helps!
Hi Simon,
ReplyDeleteGreat work with getting out the forms of the helmet and weapon!
I think you're getting a good hang of using aerial perspective within character art as well.
The next step might be to focus on tonal shifts within the same color (shift in light+shadow of the same item) to bring out more dimension to your pieces. Here is a rough paintover;
https://gyazo.com/a79b9973e9f4d2c4eb5ece5aecbed3db
I apologize there's no gif because I am on my ipad but I hope this helps!