Tuesday, 15 May 2018

Simon - Week 5

So here's what i have so far..
I'm not sure how to move on with this piece and if i like the direction its taking ...
Fresh new eyes and feedback always help !!..

I might start on a new projet during the week... One that focuses more on the clothes....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Simon!
    I'm always happy to see you drawing out full scenes for the assignments.
    I think this piece is starting to become too saturated overall.
    Since you have this strong red fabric, we want it to stand out so we can focus on the elf royalty. Remember week 3 where we talked about saving the highest saturation for the focal point and how with the complimentary color schemes, if one is saturated, the other should take the backseat.

    https://i.gyazo.com/3ba4cfbf94b23c6594aabeff256e386c.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/188b29704825aa117913c2c154706d72.mp4

    I've desaturated green immensely and added a good amount of warm lighting so that the caterpillar and the elf look like they're being lit by the same light and also bring more focus onto the elf.

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...