This one's the previous homework, sorry it's late (it's more finished than the one saved as a draft).
Sunday, 20 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...


Hello Brennan,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry this became a bit late.
Thank you for posting these! I did a bit of a paint overs on both of them concentrating on the folds for the elf and skin for the book seller.
https://i.gyazo.com/0c046ae66aec1831ed05a4b7d52b8d12.png
https://i.gyazo.com/fa9b65c7ad8add7eeb479edfcef4d880.mp4
For the NPC, I tried to even out her facial values so that it didn't get as dark as the cast shadow on her neck. (Although in the process I think I accidentally made her look younger because I painted over the wrinkle, sorry!). I also did a rough outline for a more comfortable pose because when placing your hands to your hips, it naturally tilts back a little so you would have some foreshortening occurring. Of course the angle depicted is possible, but it starts to read as the 'model' pose: https://i.gyazo.com/1c4d2c1104b33b98920ee9b3551ad5f3.png
I hope this helps!
Hi Noa,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the paintovers! The merchant looks a lot more like what I imagined; the wrinkle was more from her smile than age. The pose is a lot more natural too, I don't think I'll be able to unsee the model pose now, haha.