Saturday, 12 May 2018

Week 4 Isabelle Viarouge

Hi,
I tried to have a secondary bluish light source coming from the left to add some contrast.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabelle,
    I absolutely love how this came out!
    I honestly didn't touch up much and didn't think I really needed to.

    I love that you added a colder tint from the left and it really amplifies the warmth coming from the right.
    I do think the light might have been a bit too strong that it competed with the warm just a touch too much:
    https://i.gyazo.com/ce9e5611e68e95c7a2f34bfaf3aeafe5.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/7803f2291e89d513ac862db323a8f22a.mp4

    I lowered the strength of the blue light a notch just so that you still get the great contrast effect but now the eyes are more drawn to her face and her hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...