Friday, 11 May 2018

Amanda - Week 04

Hello Noa!
This is my homework for this week. Tried to focus on the skin and hair.
Thank you and have a nice saturday <3 




1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda!
    I absolutely love the flow and movement in this piece!

    I think your shading within the face became a bit too busy and made the primary light source (the fire) weaker.
    paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/88234f3748b188d92d261ad70d0980aa.jpg
    gif:
    https://i.gyazo.com/bbc141f39ab468d1c0bf9aaba658b826.mp4

    I tried to simplify and block off the light more so that it reads more easily. We also didn't cover hair yet (tomorrow!) but I wanted to give you an example of what I would like for you to learn in tomorrow's class with hair. Mostly blocking off more and creating large shapes of hair first and then small wisps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...