Saturday, 19 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Abdul,
ReplyDeleteI love this evil take on the elven royalty!
The pose and the texture for the velvet looks great.
I did a bit of paint over that I think will help.
https://i.gyazo.com/d17e3b90bb667312d644bd39cdafa678.png
https://i.gyazo.com/98587099d5002bebc4147900918c02c5.mp4
I smoothed out the silhouette of the dress to emphasize the fullness and weight to the fabric since cheaper lighter materials tend to retain wrinkles or wrinkle early. Another part I took a bit of liberty painting over was the fur around the neck. Putting the overall shape of the fur first would help a great deal in making the collar look fuller, although I'm not 100% sure if that was intentional so I only kept it on one side to compare.
I hope this helps!
Thank you Noa this definitely helps!
Delete