Friday, 18 May 2018

Amanda - Week 5

Hello Noa! 
This is my assignment for this week, thank you and have a nice saturday :) 

My Royalty Elves:
Farore/ Dyn / Nayru 








1 comment:

  1. These look amazing Amanda!
    I think you've got a really good handle on fabrics and I love the different textures you included.

    I did a small paintover for the first two:
    https://i.gyazo.com/1babfbee60782eae5b690f4313a38bf0.jpg
    https://i.gyazo.com/8ed2be3e8120b811365f7c924337e0bb.mp4
    For the green elf, Farore, I lowered the brightness of the sleeve near the bottom to emphasize the light coming from above and bring the eyes back towards the face. I also put some rendering on the black velvety fabric to show some indication of form without losing the highly absorbent look of the fabric.

    For Dyn, I think the fabric was meant to be a thicker fabric and I felt the wrinkles near the back were starting to become too fine. I tried to group those together as well as making the wrinkles look more 'random' and less equally spaced for a more organic-feel.

    I hope this help and great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...