Hi,
Here is my work for the royal elf. The coloring step is not finish. I decided to show you my inspiration board.
This is Ulmo, the future king of the blue world, a young baby Elf.
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...


Hello Laura, I love this concept of a baby king!
ReplyDeleteFor your style, I see a lot of inspiration drawn from western cartoon/disney. For those I believe that the simpler the shapes the better. Less lines for wrinkles and just one or two strikes that really tell the weight+direction of the fabric.
https://i.gyazo.com/7e4315998927be5d5b3cbc6f8a24bf39.png
https://i.gyazo.com/854c6697a89206142b2090e2932a7ada.mp4
I took some example from beauty and the beast where the cloak shows weight but with only 2-3 lines per area of compression. Also the silhouette is kept very clean and fluid. I hope this helps!