Friday, 8 June 2018

Week 8 - Isabelle

Hi,

here's my photobash augmented painting, I'm liking it a lot!
Let me know what you think of it!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Isabelle.

    This is a really cool concept! And I think you did a great job with the different synthetic textures.

    https://i.gyazo.com/cacce4d8c4af548488d84b6ff2ac3ec4.jpg
    https://i.gyazo.com/513be62ba1bf507fecfcf86efcb9be7a.mp4

    For the background I think pulling the contrast down on the photos and also adding that blue-ish tint with lights coming from the ships would be a cool idea. At the moment the background is starting to fight for attention with the foreground. You want the background to be a support for the foreground to be as dynamic as it can. With that said, putting similar tinted lights on the 'spaceships' being shown and then putting the same tint light from off-canvas hints to the viewer that there's more ships that aren't shown and brings a level of depth to the image while also framing the figure and emphasizing that dominant pose.

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...