Here is a mix of alien homework and photo bashing (armor).
Thursday, 7 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Justine! Great work on using the photos minimally to enhance textures.
ReplyDeleteWhile that was happening though, the form of the body seems to have gotten a little lost. I did a quick paintover using the lasso tool, airbrush, and going in with a normal brush to define the shadows further and increase the form.
https://i.gyazo.com/98c69f5bc0d3e1121f756950e26cbd8c.png
https://i.gyazo.com/0452c1457edffb5c228593bff3daa89d.mp4
Of course we can go in further to bring back the nice piping and details that you had but carving form a strong solid base helps a great deal with keeping the underlying form. Hope this helps!