Friday, 18 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Martin,
ReplyDeleteI love the elegance of this elf and her serene expression.
I did a paintover for her hair as well as a diagram for the fabric that she's holding.
https://i.gyazo.com/9c89c6cd5f2061b225158700a2e7a7a2.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/3c19ff79fa1df488440d2f90aea92151.mp4
I think your hair is already improving with the highlights falling along the form of the skull! I think the next step would be to practice forming the hair more into fluid masses.
For the drapery, the dress folds look amazing. The fabric she's holding however seems like a mix of being pinned at one spot and being draped over the hand/arm. I hope the diagram can clarify what I mean to show how drapery would look like when it's held up in that manner.