Thursday, 17 May 2018

Elina - Week 05


2 comments:

  1. Hello Elina! I love the elegance in this piece! Very fitting for an elf royalty.

    I did a paintover mostly focusing on the hair+fabric, but I also grabbed a photo ref that might help you with the shading of the face:
    https://i.gyazo.com/1b1f580c636118960bf98ff331b0155e.jpg
    MP4: https://i.gyazo.com/cff2926cd649af789aa8a4bfc39dde30.mp4

    I loved the hand that was placed on her sleeve and I wanted to show that it's affecting the sleeve as much as the arm bending and twisting. When the hand is in that position, it twists the forearm a bit and that's why you see the twist I added to the sleeve near the end. I included the redlines on the MP4 so please look at that when you have time to see the flow of the folds and also how the different draping and half-lock folds appear aside from the pipe folds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello , Noa! Thank you so much! Your paintover is very helpful!

      Delete

Thank you Noa!

Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...