Hi Noa!
Here is the color 'draft' I have for the piece. I tried to keep the values different for the different clothes. I have the light coming from top left corner. I started rendering the coat and then felt like there was something missing so I put a basic shadow for every color first.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteI think you're doing great so far and I'm really glad you put in the basic shadows for every color first. That will help a lot with looking at it overall and seeing if it works before you invest time into rendering.
I did a bit of a paint over with the coat and a diagram for the fabric draped over their leg. It was a bit ambiguous whether the fabric was draped across the lap or closer to the knee area so I hope this diagram helps:
https://i.gyazo.com/e4a397157847d030fc8d75c06ef68ead.png
https://i.gyazo.com/206a28cf2a582464379a8c4d1c2ce0d1.mp4
Thank you very much! It is really helpful for the shape!!
ReplyDelete