Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Noa!
Hey Noa, just wanted to say a big thank you for offering your time to teach. It was both extremely fun and informative for me and for ever...
-
Here's my lemon dealer merchant, I hope you enjoy !! looking forward to seeing all of your work
-
Hey Noa, hope your week's been great! Here's what I managed to put out: I spent pretty much half the time just tweaking the...
-
I felt like starting a new painting... So here's what i have so far... Ill be pushing it further with some photobashing and rendering by...

Hello Martin!
ReplyDeleteI think these are awesome and the first three are really strong. I think that the fourth one in comparison feels a bit weak in terms of lighting and form.
Here is my Paintover: https://i.gyazo.com/40d3f849e9ad8671e61a649cb66360aa.png
And process Gif: https://i.gyazo.com/a15e034dbf5629687dfa908edec9c44c.mp4
I tried to bring out the roundness of his design more and also unify the color+shading of the outer cape.